Electronic fact finds are now commonly used throughout the financial services industry and enable you to:
- Quickly and easily collect client information.
- Reliably store client information.
- Easily retrieve client information.
- Quickly edit client information, making the review process more efficient.
And from a compliance perspective an electronic fact find enables:
- Permanent, historic and verifiable record of clients' financial circumstances, goals and needs.
After collecting and storing your client information in a database, you can easily retrieve it at any time to be used again with other eServices.